Monday 29 November 2010

I'm back....for good!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a long long time since I made a post here (4 months to be exact!) and now I understand how some blogs just get left without anything being posted on them. However, I promise that I'm back for good now and that I'll be making regular posts from now on, at least once a week!

Well first things first: my trip to China was absolutely amazing and also life changing in a way. In my month there I met so many varied and interesting people and have seen so many things. Among other things, I visited centuries old Chinese temples (Buddhist, Taoist and Confucian), markets, beautiful scenery of the Li river, traditional Chinese villages and many other things which I will remember forever. My Mandarin Chinese also improved miles; before I went to China I could only say some words and a few simple sentences, but I came back speaking longer, complicated sentences and my vocabulary sharply increased! In fact, I loved it all so much that I plan to go back next year! I will probably also make a blog post or two about these experiences.

And the second thing...well, I'm not sure that there is a second thing! I just promise to be around more often and keep this blog as active as possible. :) See you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment